wow. it’s that time again. where did february go? time is flying around here. enjoy some of my favorite instagram snippets from this month!
- just me and my penelope hiding in the bathroom from the 2-year-old monster in the next room. just one of those days.
- valentines day cuddles in the am with my 2 babes. i love how penelope is looking right into the camera for this one.
- those eyes. enough said.
- our little pocket beagle rescue, blue. he’s the biggest goof. we love him.
- kyle and connor know how to create some awesome block buildings. this is connor most favorite activity these days.
- date night, what? yes, this happened!
- and we’re still out… so impressive! this was our first date night in a year! this needs to happen more often.
- everyone is excited daddy is home from work.
- pure concentration.connor practicing tracing his letters on this neat tablet like thing that his aunt and uncle gave him for christmas.
- this girl is amazing. she holds my hand all night every night while we sleep.
- daddy left the house with our ergo so we had to bust out of the double jogger. connor in kyle’s hat. penelope in connor’s hat. some girly sunglasses and pacis. we’re good to go!
- busted! our vaseline incident day…. you know about that.
- a little v-day toast with eggs and banana for connor.
- i.live.here. appreciate.
- who wants to do laundry anyway? we would rather play sock puppets!
- so, i snuck out of the house to get some alone time and what do i do? go to the library to dig through books and research future decisions for the kids i just snuck out of the house to get away from. they are never far from my heart. book topics = positive discipline, montessori, homeschool, vegan.
- grump-a-lump (and monkey)
- “don’t buy things you can’t afford with money you don’t have to impress people you don’t like.” follow dave ramsey’s daily tips on instagram for great $$$ reminders! i liked this one a lot. no one knows your budget or what is really going on with your personal finances. do what’s right for you and your family. no one else. i’m on a mission this year to save and spend wisely!
see you Sunday for project 52!